Thursday 27 April 2017

Musings in the dark 001


It's almost midnight as I am writing this. So many things going through my head. But it's so hard to sort them out. Clutter in my head. Muttering discretely trying to let it out. Have you ever wondered about the strangers you pass by, or the ones where you share silence inside an elevator. Seeing the numbers pressed, where to, where from. 

Inside elevators we all become judgemental. Such a small, constrained space, filled up with other people. Sometimes sweaty, sometimes sweet smelling, sometimes just there. You end up looking at the other person, bottom to top. Shoes, bags, watch, shirt, hair, e.t.c... That awkward silence, but that subtle urge to say something, and wanting to know who this stranger is. Alas, it is only a short trip, up or down the elevator. That unspoken goodbye. 

Till we meet again stranger.

} sue anna joe {

2 comments :

  1. Heya great website! Does running a blog such as this require a lot of work?
    I have no understanding of coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the
    near future. Anyways, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off topic nevertheless I just
    had to ask. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.
    He was once totally right. This submit truly made my day.

    You can not believe just how so much time I had
    spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Blogging Behaviour | Sue Anna Joe

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe Dodatki Na Blogi | Edited by Sue Anna Joe